Grand Prize Vacation Package Details:
- ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE TO IRELAND for 2 from BOS to SHANNON/Dublin
- 6 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATIONS: 2 nights Fitzgerald’s Woodlands House, 2 nights Heritage
Killenard, 2 nights Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane or North Star Hotel
- Automatic CAR RENTAL without the collision damage waiver for duration of vacation
- Tours: Cliffs of Moher, Trinity College & Rock of Cashel
- Sales tax, VAT, & Services of Sceptre’s offices in Ireland
Terms and Conditions
- Raffle open and offered to all legal residents of the U.S.A. and Canada who are 18 years of age or older at time of participation.
- Tickets will be sold at all festival events until the drawing. Drawing will be Sunday, March 19th, 2017 at the Festival Ceili.
- One grand prize consisting of Ireland vacation package provided by Sceptre Vacations(2 people, valued up to $2,600) includes: Roundtrip airfare, 6 nights’ accommodations, Car rental, tours and taxes.
- Prize can be redeemed for one year from date of raffle. Blackout dates may apply: during holidays and peak travel times (June-August), cost may exceed $2,600.00. In this case, the winner is responsible for paying the difference in package cost.
- Grand Prize winner and travel companion must travel on the same itinerary, as set by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Meals, gratuities, service charges or taxes, ground transportation not stated in description, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, local and long distance telephone calls and all other unspecified incidental expenses for this prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Trip must be booked within one year from raffle drawing date.
Please call Will Colgan at 516-881-3321 or email him at email@example.com for any questions.